About Me

My photo
Evil Ruffled Closet Geek

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Before December

January has passed
Candles have been blown out
Snow didn't last
As long as did your pout

February sets in
With a mild gentle breeze
Heat could never win
Against eyes that could freeze

March begins to spring
Don't birds and bees abound
Listen to songs they sing
You never could hear a sound

April falls and I could see
The sun of my vague dreams
I asked if you believe me
You never did, it seems

May rises
I realize dreams are for all the wise
All in the roll of dice
No tears and no goodbyes

June sets a new pace
A quarter and I leave
You and your haunting face
My dreams I set out to weave

* I promise to return
When the sun and moon are one
Oh, I have much to learn
Yet all is set and done
I'll get back to you
Before December

No, I won't sing until December
'Cause that means I'm gone too long
I'll get back to you
Like I promised to
Won't you promise, too
I'll get back to you


For Vae Victis
For friendship
For dreams
When we believed we can own the world

2 comments:

Mizz Cleo_Kizzy said...

hmmm... the song sounds familiar... is this the same one from our college days???

btw... nasaan na yung logbook natin?

Riche said...

Hmmm... not the same Lakshmana song we made for you on your birthday though :)

No idea kung asan na yun logbook natin hehe